The Gang

The Gang
October 2008 Sweet Potatoe Harvest

About Me

I am a busy mommy of 6, seeking to be a loving, godly helpmeet to my husband and a biblical discipler to my children. God has blessed us with a child with Autism. May the lessons that the Lord is teaching me and our family be a blessing to you and yours!

My Favorite Books

  • Bible
  • Created to be His Helpmeet by Debi Pearl
  • Four-Season Harvest by Eliot Coleman
  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver
  • Home Cheese Making by Ricki Carroll
  • Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon
  • Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp
  • The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace
Thursday, March 6, 2008
I found another free resource for schooling printables. Sam's teacher actually told me about it so I can continue his Math curriculum. I don't have a text book but everything I need is in the printable area so I don't really need the textbook. If you are a home schooler check it out! eduplace.com

For Sam we continue to work on Multiplication as well as in his Houghton-Mifflin Math he is doing division. I've found several sites online where I can print practice pages for Multiplication and we are using eduplace or the division sheets since that is what he was doing at school.

This week I am reading: Parenting from the Heart by Marilyn Boyer a mother of 14. Yes that is right 14 -- fourteen!! She homeschooled them all. The ages currently range from 27 to I think 5 but it might be 7 and she is still homeschooling those that are home.

Off I go now to get dinner ready. My sweet Hubby comes home tonight and I want to have a nice hot supper ready for him when he walks through the door! Then I'll be off to my last Parent Teacher Conference here at Pembine.

0 comments: