The Gang

The Gang
October 2008 Sweet Potatoe Harvest

About Me

I am a busy mommy of 6, seeking to be a loving, godly helpmeet to my husband and a biblical discipler to my children. God has blessed us with a child with Autism. May the lessons that the Lord is teaching me and our family be a blessing to you and yours!

My Favorite Books

  • Bible
  • Created to be His Helpmeet by Debi Pearl
  • Four-Season Harvest by Eliot Coleman
  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver
  • Home Cheese Making by Ricki Carroll
  • Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon
  • Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp
  • The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace
Friday, December 5, 2008

Sorry for the lack of blogging. Many things have been stressing and tiring me out lately and I haven't had the desire to blog most of the time. Today we tackled one of my HUGE stresses.... the school room. Phil's company gave him a nice gift certificate for Christmas and we were able to purchase some book shelves for the school room as well as a couple other needed items.

I've been doing school in the kitchen lately because I do not like the chaos of our school room. We were using cardboard boxes as make shift book shelves, which were becoming more and more bowed. We also had a HUGE pile of “stuff” that hadn't found a home yet since we moved in.






Many of the boxes are filled with books that I hope to get bookshelves for someday, but until then the pile of “stuff” has been relocated to a storage closet off the bathroom. I still have a lot of sewing supplies pilled up near the filing cabinet which I hope to get organized into rubber maid containers before storing it elsewhere.

Here is a shot of the newly organized wall.

0 comments: