The Gang

The Gang
October 2008 Sweet Potatoe Harvest

About Me

I am a busy mommy of 6, seeking to be a loving, godly helpmeet to my husband and a biblical discipler to my children. God has blessed us with a child with Autism. May the lessons that the Lord is teaching me and our family be a blessing to you and yours!

My Favorite Books

  • Bible
  • Created to be His Helpmeet by Debi Pearl
  • Four-Season Harvest by Eliot Coleman
  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver
  • Home Cheese Making by Ricki Carroll
  • Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon
  • Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp
  • The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace
Monday, February 25, 2008
I saw a clip today from a Today Show from 2002. I personally have read the book by this author and her compelling scientific data was why we started Thomas on a Casein & Gluten Free Diet. You may want to click on this, view it and save it to pass on to the person you will soon meet who will say, "My son/daughter has been diagnosed with autism". This book gave us hope and a starting point!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EJUsyypI4Y

I'm very thankful that due to the diligence of many thousands of families and doctors that there is so much hope for the child with Autism today!!

0 comments: