The Gang

The Gang
October 2008 Sweet Potatoe Harvest

About Me

I am a busy mommy of 6, seeking to be a loving, godly helpmeet to my husband and a biblical discipler to my children. God has blessed us with a child with Autism. May the lessons that the Lord is teaching me and our family be a blessing to you and yours!

My Favorite Books

  • Bible
  • Created to be His Helpmeet by Debi Pearl
  • Four-Season Harvest by Eliot Coleman
  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver
  • Home Cheese Making by Ricki Carroll
  • Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon
  • Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp
  • The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace
Thursday, November 29, 2007
I am so blessed to have a great network of friends in the area and far away! Today I got to spend several hours with a dear friend while we took our Autistic boys to their bi-monthly progress review with their ABA Therapy provider. We were both looking forward to our day together. It was so refreshing to spend so many hours sharing struggles, blessings, lessons, and so much more. I'm so thankful that God blesses us with human relationships that can honor Him! We had the opportunity to be a testimony to the therapists and even to the Psychologist who review the boys progress in their programs.

So for all of you who read my blog that have been great friends over the years I want to take a moment to say, "Thank you!" Thank you for being a blessing to me and for being used by God to help me grow closer to Him. I pray that we will always be Iron Friends, loving each other enough to not only encourage but to confront and challenge each other in our walks with the Lord!

Proverbs 27:17 "Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another." NASB

0 comments: