The Gang

The Gang
October 2008 Sweet Potatoe Harvest

About Me

I am a busy mommy of 6, seeking to be a loving, godly helpmeet to my husband and a biblical discipler to my children. God has blessed us with a child with Autism. May the lessons that the Lord is teaching me and our family be a blessing to you and yours!

My Favorite Books

  • Bible
  • Created to be His Helpmeet by Debi Pearl
  • Four-Season Harvest by Eliot Coleman
  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver
  • Home Cheese Making by Ricki Carroll
  • Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon
  • Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp
  • The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace
Monday, December 3, 2007
We had a lovely snow storm on Saturday. It left us 8+ inches to enjoy. The kids have had a lot of fun playing in it over the past couple of days. I was telling Phil that I really enjoy all the seasons and I'm thankful that for the time the Lord is allowing us to live where there are four distinct seasons to enjoy. I hope that this winter will give us fresh snow each week. Winters where we get fresh snow every few days are my favorite kinds of winters. I can endure the cold when there is beautiful sparkling snow to remind me of God's everlasting forgiveness. He washes our sins white as snow!

Hopefully next weekend Phil will be able to teach me how to upload pictures onto my new computer so I can ad pictures to my posts!

0 comments: