The Gang

The Gang
October 2008 Sweet Potatoe Harvest

About Me

I am a busy mommy of 6, seeking to be a loving, godly helpmeet to my husband and a biblical discipler to my children. God has blessed us with a child with Autism. May the lessons that the Lord is teaching me and our family be a blessing to you and yours!

My Favorite Books

  • Bible
  • Created to be His Helpmeet by Debi Pearl
  • Four-Season Harvest by Eliot Coleman
  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver
  • Home Cheese Making by Ricki Carroll
  • Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon
  • Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp
  • The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace
Monday, September 10, 2007
Last week Tuesday was the first day of School for Elizabeth, Samuel, Caleb & Thomas. I was able to get a picture of the four of them in front of the school before they excitedly rushed in! God provided almost all their school supplies via gifts from family and friends. That was such a blessing!
Since Philip didn't start until today, Phil took him fishing for a couple hours! However, since they didn't catch any fish Philip says, "Ackshey (thus translated Actually), I didn't go fishing." When I asked him why, his response was, "I didn't get a fish!" He was quite sad! :-)

Below Phil will ad pictures of the kids on their first day of school. Philip just started today so he was all alone for his picture. Today he was quite sad that the rest of his class got to get on the bus and he had to walk home! He was so excited them morning that I left him with a great big smile on his face. However, there were bitter tears all the way home because he couldn't ride the bus.

0 comments: