The Gang

The Gang
October 2008 Sweet Potatoe Harvest

About Me

I am a busy mommy of 6, seeking to be a loving, godly helpmeet to my husband and a biblical discipler to my children. God has blessed us with a child with Autism. May the lessons that the Lord is teaching me and our family be a blessing to you and yours!

My Favorite Books

  • Bible
  • Created to be His Helpmeet by Debi Pearl
  • Four-Season Harvest by Eliot Coleman
  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver
  • Home Cheese Making by Ricki Carroll
  • Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon
  • Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp
  • The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Thomas did GREAT this morning at the dentist! He only got one filling but they did the most difficult one today and he did really well. Next time they will try to do two since they are baby teeth and the decay isn't as extensive. God gave me wisdom as to what to say to keep him calm and our Dentist did a wonderful job!

Samuel's check up was much better than I expected too! He does NOT have any cavities. YEAH!

I was SHOCKED as to how bad the roads were still. I'm thankful that we made it to town and back safely! Hopefully with the temperatures rising and the sun out the roads will be cleared up for Phil to get home this weekend!

Philip just walked by the table and went to the back door to put his boots on. I asked him "Why are you putting on your boots?" He said with a big dimpled grin and his head held high, "Because I want to be a man!"

0 comments: