The Gang

The Gang
October 2008 Sweet Potatoe Harvest

About Me

I am a busy mommy of 6, seeking to be a loving, godly helpmeet to my husband and a biblical discipler to my children. God has blessed us with a child with Autism. May the lessons that the Lord is teaching me and our family be a blessing to you and yours!

My Favorite Books

  • Bible
  • Created to be His Helpmeet by Debi Pearl
  • Four-Season Harvest by Eliot Coleman
  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver
  • Home Cheese Making by Ricki Carroll
  • Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon
  • Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp
  • The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace
Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thirteen years ago today I walked down the isle nervous yet anxiously anticipating what it would be like to be Mrs. Philip Reese. These past years have exceeded my expectations and have been a dream come true. Phil, thank you for 13 wonderful years! You are still the love of my life and my very best earthly friend. Thank you for loving me so patiently and faithfully. You are a wonderful father. I enjoy watching you play with our children while constantly seeking to point them to Christ and His ability to meet every need they have. Thank you for taking such good care of me and the kids, for not only meeting our physical needs but for consistently guiding our family spiritually. I am so thankful that the Lord has given you to me. Your passion for Christ overflows in the way you daily express your love to me and the children. I'm so thankful that you love the Lord with all your heart, soul, and mind and seek to serve him daily. I look forward to many more years by your side learning how to best meet your needs. I love you!

Since we are not able to be together today I wanted everyone to know how blessed I am to have you for my husband.

Happy Anniversary My Love!

0 comments: