The Gang

The Gang
October 2008 Sweet Potatoe Harvest

About Me

I am a busy mommy of 6, seeking to be a loving, godly helpmeet to my husband and a biblical discipler to my children. God has blessed us with a child with Autism. May the lessons that the Lord is teaching me and our family be a blessing to you and yours!

My Favorite Books

  • Bible
  • Created to be His Helpmeet by Debi Pearl
  • Four-Season Harvest by Eliot Coleman
  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver
  • Home Cheese Making by Ricki Carroll
  • Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon
  • Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp
  • The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Today as I've watched Nathan play, it has hit me that my baby is growing up. He looks so tall in his shorts and tee shirt running through the yard with the dogs singing Sunday School songs at the top of his lungs. I think because he is my last child and he is now 3 years old, it is really hitting me that my baby days are over. I've never had a 3 yr old without having a nursing baby in my arms. I'm very thankful for my 6 children and for this new phase... yet...........twin girls would be so much fun!

No this is NOT an announcement. :-) Like Phil says, "I think our quiver is full!"

Here is a short video from Nathan's 3rd Birthday celebration.


0 comments: