The Gang

The Gang
October 2008 Sweet Potatoe Harvest

About Me

I am a busy mommy of 6, seeking to be a loving, godly helpmeet to my husband and a biblical discipler to my children. God has blessed us with a child with Autism. May the lessons that the Lord is teaching me and our family be a blessing to you and yours!

My Favorite Books

  • Bible
  • Created to be His Helpmeet by Debi Pearl
  • Four-Season Harvest by Eliot Coleman
  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver
  • Home Cheese Making by Ricki Carroll
  • Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon
  • Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp
  • The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace
Friday, May 9, 2008
A couple of weeks ago one of my favorite nutritional blogs was hosting a blog give away and I entered the drawing. I won some wonderful natural bathing products from Luscious Naturals.

You can see the products Cassidy offers by visiting: http://LusciousNaturals.etsy.com.

Why use natural soaps and shampoo you ask? The soaps, shampoos and bath products from the store are LOADED with chemicals that our skin absorbs that can cause illness, even cancer. Currently I'm reading a book called "The Cure for all Cancers" by Dr. Hulda Clark. No I do not have cancer, but I do have a family history full of cancer. We have decided to reduce our toxic load as much as possible by eating home grown and/or organic veggies, organic grains, beans, rice, and sugars, and by using things for cleaning our home and bodies that are free of toxic substances.

I'll have to post on info for safe cleaning and personal care products another time. For now I want to tell you about the products from Luscious Naturals that I got to try. I received her Luxury Salt Butter which I've been using on my heals and bad psoriasis areas on my feet & knees. They leave my icky dry areas feeling very smooth and soft! The Cedarwood Shampoo Bar which smells great, leaves my hair clean but without any greasy chemical residue. The Vegan Lavendar Calendula Organic Soap which also smells great, leaves my skin clean without feeling dry.

Thanks so much Cassidy for taking the time to make these products with such great ingredients and a wonderful cleaning quality!


0 comments: